Why have your Air-conditioning serviced ?
Our Engineers will:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant,
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector.
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, and record.
- Check for and seal duct leakage in ducted systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Check motors for wear
- Check the control of the unit.
Your air conditioner's filters, coils, and fins require regular inspection for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.