Sensorists Temperature/Humidity Wireless Sensor
Sensorist Sensors are devices that measure temperature and humidity, and you can place them where you want to collect data. They are wireless and run on 2 x AAA batteries so they are easily replaceable.
Our sensors are not waterproof, so if you place them outside, make sure they do not get exposed to rain and hang them under cover; e.g., a roof. Our sensors have the ability to have a probe connected to them through a mini jack in the bottom, as well as a keyhole in the back, so they can be easily hung up.
You can get our sensors through different packs or you can always buy them separately if you want to add more.
- Sampling frequency: 15 minutes.
- Temperature: From -35°C to 60°C: ±0.5°C. @20°C ±0.25°C.
- Low power usage and long battery life (>2 year).
- CE and FCC certified.
- Easy setup - no wizard needed.
- Free App + free cloud service.
- Custom alerts when temperature/humidity goes above or below your custom thresholds.
- Notifications through email or push messages.
- Beautiful and modern scandinavian design.
- Small size: Sensor 100mm x 55mm x 23mm (LxWxD).
- Small size: Gateway 80mm x 80mm x 25mm (LxWxD).
- Sensors use standard AAA batteries.