Remote Temperature Monitoring
Rhino Remote Temperature Monitoring Alert System.
Monitor temperatures, real-time and in global locations. If your server rooms are in Peru and your office is in London no problem! Rhino represents a great way of reducing your temperature monitoring labour cost too! Removing the need for man-powered temperature checks, the Rhino is a wireless self-contained system for monitoring server rooms This could be extended to agricultural applications, environmental and facility management. Because the Rhino automatically sends alerts the minute there is a temperature problem it helps reduce losses incurred by temperature excursions such as cooling equipment breakdowns.
1. Automatically measures and logs temperature every 5 minutes
2. Instant alerts on power failures and temperature fluctuation limits; sent directly to engineers or managers via text or email
3. Provides accurate temperature control records for all regulatory bodies; including environmental health and trading standards
4. Rhino unit can be installed in less than two hours following a site survey
5. Easy battery replacement; no tools required.
6. One web page manages all your server rooms with results securely stored and accessible online in real-time web based reports.
Click the rhino head to see Video